Hi Modas! I cannot believe this is the 2nd to last post of 2017. What a whirlwind year. As I move into 2018 I am going to start working with a a great co-editor to help curate the Moda blog. The posts will remain authentic to finding your passion and running with it. We will continue to focus on workwear fashion and lifestyle tips & encouraging women to stop feeling like they have to apologize for being an amazing powerhouse and to simply own it! (see here) But you'll see a new twist -- which I hope you love!
So for this post, my co-editor answered one of my questions which was: Help me find some great gifts to show the office, clinic, and OR staff what an amazing team they are year round! Hope this helps you too! Here goes--
1) Host a holiday party -- at lunch, for happy hour or in your home -- it is fun to see your colleagues in a different environment and everyone loves a reason to celebrate! Plus, this allows for a big thank you for everyone at once
2) Bake cookies! This gives it a personal touch and really, who doesn't like cookies?!?
3) Don’t like to bake? Or don’t have the time? Go to Tiff’s Treats -- They deliver warm (yes, warm) cookies! with ice cream! Or with milk (cold milk, thankfully!)...OR… send these cutie personalized holiday cookies from Williams Sonoma - yum!
4) Hand lotion. We all need it (even the men) and it is never something that is fun to buy for yourself, but is GREAT as gift. Kiehl's is fantastic for everyone and of course Fresh and Jo Malone are amazing! You can't go wrong.
5) A sloth tea infuser. Actually I just want someone to get this for me because I didn't know that clearly, I NEED a sloth, IN my tea. Love this. Also this is <$10 and makes a great secret Santa or stocking stuffer.
6) Oh man I FORGOT about secret Santa. Yeah, I know, me too! Go to the Container store or Bed Bath and Beyond. They have the best little gifts for this purpose. Like Lavender hand sanitizer (BBB) or this cute travel shoes bag (Container store)
7) Something a little nicer? If you're looking for a more substantial gift think outside the box (literally)! Consider gifting a great bottle of wine -- if you have an idea what they like -- or a wine and cheese club membership for a year. Amazing clubs has tons of gourmet options. While I can be a little bit of a wine snob (shocker, I know), I joined Wine Awesomeness recently to shake up my wine selection and have really enjoyed trying the wine they sent -- haven't been disappointed once and the price point is excellent!
8) Still haven't found that perfect present? Download the app “Giftagram” or visit uncommongoods where you can find MANY cool gift ideas that are a bit off the beaten path!
Happy Merry Making, Modas! Take time to treat yourself too (you deserve it!) and to soak in the final weeks of 2017. xo