I wear heels all (alllll.....) the time but mostly because I am very (very!) short and not for any other good reason. The couple of inches keeps me out of Doogie Howser territory. Anyways, I was asked to link to a few of my favorite flats to help everyone keep those feet comfortable all day long. So here we go:
1) Valentino Rock Stud Ballerina. Lots of colors. I prefer the calfskin to the patent leather but you choose. Good for work, cocktails, sunday brunch.
2) Chanel Ballerinas. A friend of mine says you can wear whatever you want as long as you have your Chanel flats on. Probably true.
3) Ferragamo Varina. I'm a sucker for bright colors and a bow, clearly.
4) Tory Burch ballet flats. I prefer the ones without the big T's actually, but the peep-toe here is cute.
5) The eyeball-love Kenzo has been showing these days was sure to get my attention. These are so comfortable I wear them every time I fly.
6) J. Crew does really pretty, comfy flats at a great price point.